Incipio Case

roadstar99
    n00b
    n00b

Incipio Case

Post by roadstar99 on Fri May 13, 2011 12:46 pm

I have the incipio case and I have to say it is much better in form and function that the one I had for my Tab. It holds the Slate in the case very tightly and being able to stand it on its side is cool as well. Anyone else have one?
    G-Yoshi
    standard member
    standard member

Rooted? : When i fig
    Job/hobbies : Student at South University
    Male Gemini

Re: Incipio Case

Post by G-Yoshi on Sun May 15, 2011 12:51 am

I bought one when I bought the device. Gotta say, its not the prettiest thing in the world but it works nicelyas a stand and for protection especially in a satchel/breifcase/backpack. My only issue is lines on the screen from the rubber part when i open it up(bought it wipes off easily) and the ports are open allowing a pen tlor something to maybe get into them. Overall a good purchase if you are taking it out to school or the office.
    carsenj
    n00b
    n00b

Rooted? : You know the kind of guy that apparently is only funny to himself.
    Job/hobbies : IT, Cars, Tech
    Male Virgo

Post by carsenj on Sun May 15, 2011 4:36 am

I actually looked at this case and I can honestly say that if it had not been white I would have picked it up. Adds much more protection to the device then the silicon case I purchased. I just see the white getting completely dirty. Not to say I'm a dirty person but just the oils from your hands and what not you'd think it would become dirty fairly quickly.

I mean the reason for the delay of the white crapphone is because they couldn't get a white plastic that wouldn't yellow and dirty over time. Maybe let us know your long term thoughts on the case in a couple months?
    Faagmer
    n00b
    n00b

Rooted? : Not yet
    Job/hobbies : Fido in store sales rep/Tech geek
    Male Aries

Post by Faagmer on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 am

Just got my black Incipio case and I've got to say that I LOVE the thing! It looks great, feels great and love having the stand. No buyers remorse at all =D

francisrudolph
    n00b
    n00b

Rooted? : No sir
    Job/hobbies : Marketing/Public Relations man!
    Male

Post by francisrudolph on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:30 am

hi guys, i bought my Incipio portfolio kinda case and I have to say that this is the best looking case I have seen in my life. I was in a meeting this morning, and boy oh boy, people were like, that's a nice toy you got, but people were like: dude, that's one kick ass case". It's a little crazy with the price, but I am sure it's worth it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:39 am