new software update for the G-Slate? I cant belive it

snab321
    n00b
    n00b

new software update for the G-Slate? I cant belive it

Post by snab321 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:19 am

Hi guys today I received an ota updated it says software update to v10pand it is 13mb
    Did any one update his slate?

moabizzi
    n0vice
    n0vice

Male Leo

Re: new software update for the G-Slate? I cant belive it

Post by moabizzi on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Yep, if u check the rooting section of the forum, some of us posted up there. Supposedly it fixed the usb game controller and market update problem. I was up late on the tablet, and i thought we got an announced update to ICS, or 3.2, I was getting real happy, but then to my disappointment. Smh, tmo and lg, messing with us.

snab321
    n00b
    n00b

Post by snab321 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:17 pm

moabizzi wrote:Yep, if u check the rooting section of the forum, some of us posted up there. Supposedly it fixed the usb game controller and market update problem. I was up late on the tablet, and i thought we got an announced update to ICS, or 3.2, I was getting real happy, but then to my disappointment. Smh, tmo and lg, messing with us.
    yeah I was disappoi ted but
    Ithing finally LG remembered that they have a device that is called g slate and it might be the begining
    moabizzi
    n0vice
    n0vice

Male Leo

Post by moabizzi on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:53 pm

they got the g slate 2 coming out soon, and if you checked LG official forums, youll see that they gave up on the g slate back in december or earlier. all we got are these devs, they made amaazing strides so far. they got ics going, but nothing works on it, so there working out the kinks. so hopefully we'll get something soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:12 am