Where can I find popular TV shows that will play nicely on my G-Slate?

lawrbaby
    n00b
    n00b

Where can I find popular TV shows that will play nicely on my G-Slate?

Post by lawrbaby on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Help, this is an addendum to my last 2 posts

Where can I find, HBO shows or Pretty Little Liars ( the latter for my daughter!)

Thanks as always to everyone , who have been SOOOOOOOO helpful!!

lawrence
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

Re: Where can I find popular TV shows that will play nicely on my G-Slate?

Post by deez1234 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:35 pm

You can use Splashtop Remote Desktop HD to remotely connect to your PC and do whatever you would normally do on your PC, on your G-Slate. This means you can play movies, stream TV shows, and essentially do anything else you like to do on the computer. It is one of the better apps I have purchased and I use it for Netflix all the time. You can take a look at the app HERE!

drtechy
    n00b
    n00b

Post by drtechy on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:42 pm

deez1234 wrote:You can use Splashtop Remote Desktop HD to remotely connect to your PC and do whatever you would normally do on your PC, on your G-Slate. This means you can play movies, stream TV shows, and essentially do anything else you like to do on the computer. It is one of the better apps I have purchased and I use it for Netflix all the time. You can take a look at the app HERE!

Personally I like the 2x software(https://market.android.com/details?id=com.tux.client&feature=search_result) better for RDP, but doesn't it get choppy going through RDP to view that stuff? I just access it directly from the DolphinHD browser.
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

Post by deez1234 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Everything I access remotely runs like butter. I couldn't believe it at first myself but the app really is a fantastic remote desktop viewer. All I do is hook up my BT Keyboard/Trackpad Combo and it feels just like I'm on my PC. Absolutely love it! The even cooler part is when I hook it up to my HDTV. It looks pretty crisp and gives me all the functions of my PC on my TV without having to connect my computer to the TV itself, as it is in a different area of my room. Also, you can not stream from certain sites just using the Android browsers. Using the remote desktop apps gives you full functionality. I haven't personally used the same one you have, but Splashtop HD works amazing for me!

drtechy
    n00b
    n00b

Post by drtechy on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:13 am

deez1234 wrote:Everything I access remotely runs like butter. I couldn't believe it at first myself but the app really is a fantastic remote desktop viewer. All I do is hook up my BT Keyboard/Trackpad Combo and it feels just like I'm on my PC. Absolutely love it! The even cooler part is when I hook it up to my HDTV. It looks pretty crisp and gives me all the functions of my PC on my TV without having to connect my computer to the TV itself, as it is in a different area of my room. Also, you can not stream from certain sites just using the Android browsers. Using the remote desktop apps gives you full functionality. I haven't personally used the same one you have, but Splashtop HD works amazing for me!

Gotcha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:01 pm