Official G-SF.com wallapaper?

    Share
    avatar
    G-Yoshi
    standard member
    standard member

    Join date : 2011-05-15
    Posts : 112
    Rooted? : When i fig
    Location : Tampa, Fl
    Job/hobbies : Student at South University
    Male Gemini

    Official G-SF.com wallapaper?

    Post by G-Yoshi on Sun May 22, 2011 11:50 pm

    This was as clean as I could get it..

    Make sure you select as much as you can starting from the left hand corner when you set as wallpaper.

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Join date : 2011-04-27
    Posts : 206
    Rooted? : Yes
    Location : Florida Panhandle
    Job/hobbies : USAFR
    Male Scorpio

    Re: Official G-SF.com wallapaper?

    Post by Admin on Mon May 23, 2011 9:45 am

    Awesome, thanks!


    _________________
    Administrator [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Bling Bling!
    avatar
    dammit2hell
    n00b
    n00b

    Join date : 2011-05-16
    Posts : 9
    Rooted? : Not yet
    Location : South Carolina
    Job/hobbies : Computer repair tech
    Male Virgo

    Re: Official G-SF.com wallapaper?

    Post by dammit2hell on Mon May 23, 2011 1:22 pm

    Does anyone know what the actual size (dimensions) should be?
    avatar
    G-Yoshi
    standard member
    standard member

    Join date : 2011-05-15
    Posts : 112
    Rooted? : When i fig
    Location : Tampa, Fl
    Job/hobbies : Student at South University
    Male Gemini

    Re: Official G-SF.com wallapaper?

    Post by G-Yoshi on Mon May 23, 2011 2:12 pm

    I have 728x522 for that. You have to pay attention to positioning as well though.
    avatar
    dammit2hell
    n00b
    n00b

    Join date : 2011-05-16
    Posts : 9
    Rooted? : Not yet
    Location : South Carolina
    Job/hobbies : Computer repair tech
    Male Virgo

    Re: Official G-SF.com wallapaper?

    Post by dammit2hell on Mon May 23, 2011 3:25 pm

    I was just wondering if anyone had looked at the stock wallpapers. They seem to fit perfectly without having to make a selection. I've not rooted yet so I can't check for myself.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Join date : 2011-04-27
    Posts : 206
    Rooted? : Yes
    Location : Florida Panhandle
    Job/hobbies : USAFR
    Male Scorpio

    Re: Official G-SF.com wallapaper?

    Post by Admin on Mon May 23, 2011 5:14 pm

    dammit2hell wrote:I was just wondering if anyone had looked at the stock wallpapers. They seem to fit perfectly without having to make a selection. I've not rooted yet so I can't check for myself.

    I can't seem to find the stock wallpapers using root explorer. Looked all over. Any ideas?


    _________________
    Administrator [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Bling Bling!
    avatar
    deez1234
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Join date : 2011-05-05
    Posts : 265
    Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

    Re: Official G-SF.com wallapaper?

    Post by deez1234 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:55 pm

    I'll decompile some apks tonight and see if I find them.


    _________________
    Join us on IRC today!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Mi|enko
    n00b
    n00b

    Join date : 2011-05-12
    Posts : 9

    Re: Official G-SF.com wallapaper?

    Post by Mi|enko on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 am

    Admin wrote:
    dammit2hell wrote:I was just wondering if anyone had looked at the stock wallpapers. They seem to fit perfectly without having to make a selection. I've not rooted yet so I can't check for myself.

    I can't seem to find the stock wallpapers using root explorer. Looked all over. Any ideas?

    They're most likely actually in the Launcher APK. Problem is, I'm pretty sure the device is odexed and can't recall seeing a de-odexed version. I'm not familiar with Smali or de-odexing, so I'm of no help in that field.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Join date : 2011-04-27
    Posts : 206
    Rooted? : Yes
    Location : Florida Panhandle
    Job/hobbies : USAFR
    Male Scorpio

    Re: Official G-SF.com wallapaper?

    Post by Admin on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:45 pm

    Mi|enko wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    dammit2hell wrote:I was just wondering if anyone had looked at the stock wallpapers. They seem to fit perfectly without having to make a selection. I've not rooted yet so I can't check for myself.

    I can't seem to find the stock wallpapers using root explorer. Looked all over. Any ideas?

    They're most likely actually in the Launcher APK. Problem is, I'm pretty sure the device is odexed and can't recall seeing a de-odexed version. I'm not familiar with Smali or de-odexing, so I'm of no help in that field.

    They're actually in the launcher apk? Well, that would explain why I couldn't find them. I have no experience with de-odexing or Smali either...but it would be great to have access to the stock wallpapers. I wonder if there is any type of desktop screenshot app that would work...


    _________________
    Administrator [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Bling Bling!

    Mi|enko
    n00b
    n00b

    Join date : 2011-05-12
    Posts : 9

    Re: Official G-SF.com wallapaper?

    Post by Mi|enko on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:56 am

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Here's the Launcher from the Xoom deodexed. Open the file in winrar (don't add it to an archive, but actually open or extract with winrar. . . you could also change the apk extension to a zip).

    Navigate to "res>drawable-xlarge-nodpi" and you'll see the xoom wallpapers listed. This has been pretty standard for all of Android, since the G1.


    These may even have the same images as the G-Slate for all I know. lol Resolutions are 1920x1280. I'm going to try and edit one or 2 and see if I have to crop it when I add it to the device.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Official G-SF.com wallapaper?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:00 am